Registration will be available from September 2020
Delegates are encouraged to take advantage of the secure online registration facility and register before Friday 23 July 2021 to qualify for the early bird registration fee. (An invoice can be downloaded with your online registration).
The registration fee includes scientific sessions, tea, final programme and welcome function. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by e-mail . Accompanying persons are invited to the welcome function.
Please note that late registrations can only be accepted at the conference office up to Friday 24 September 2021. Thereafter, delegates must register at the conference.
|CATEGORY||Early registration (before Friday 23 July 2021)||Late registration (24 July – 24 September 2021)|
|Members: SASCA, SANRA, ISCos||R4 500.00||R6 000.00|
|Non-members||R5 500.00||R7 500.00|
|Students/Nurses/Caregivers/Social Workers/Case Managers||R2 500.00||R4 000.00|
|Day registrations||R2 500.00||R2 500.00|
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION TO THE CONFERENCE
Any cancellation received by the Secretariat will be subject to the following refund policy:
- 75% of the amount paid if written cancellation is received prior to 23 July 2021.
- No refund if written cancellation is received after 23 July 2021.
- In the event of non-attendance / non-arrival, full payment will remain due and payable – without exception.
- Any applicable refunds will be made after the congress.
- Bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refunds.
- In the unlikely case of cancellation of the event, the organisers shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc. Delegates are encouraged to take out travel insurance when making travel and accommodation arrangement.