Participants are invited to submit original abstracts for oral and/or poster presentations by Friday 11 June 2021. Only online submissions will be accepted.
• Click here to register for abstract submission on the SASCA Congress 2021 system and submit your abstract
• Click here to log in and amend your abstract
• Click here to log in as a reviewer and review assigned abstracts
• Final deadline for submission of abstracts: Friday 11 June 2021
• Confirmation of acceptance: Friday 18 June 2021
Guidelines for abstract submissions
Only abstracts submitted online will be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Faxes or emails will not be accepted.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Presenting author’s contact details:
• Email address (Insert your email address to which enquiries regarding the presentations can be directed)
• Full postal address
• Daytime and evening phone number
Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
• E Poster presentation
• Oral presentation
Author and co-authors’ details:
• Full first and family name(s)
• Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Abstract title – limited to 30 words
Abstract text – limited to 300 words
Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
All abstracts will be forwarded for the Scientific Committee’s review.
If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register.
Authors who submit an abstract but fail to register by 23 July 2021 run the risk of having their abstracts withdrawn from the scientific programme
Letters of acceptance will be sent once your abstract has been reviewed and accepted. If you have not received any notification, please contact the secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the main author to ensure that submitted abstracts have been edited before submission to minimise errors in the programme.
1. Register your individual username and password on the conference website.
2. Log in using your registered username and password and submit the abstract online.
3. Abstracts may be submitted online only until the deadline Friday 11 June 2021.
4. Abstracts sent by mail, direct e-mail, or fax will not be accepted.